Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fwd: Thank you

Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Thank you
To: ZumaDogg@gmail.com


Thank you for being the community advocate and intelligent leader that you are. I have watched your show on Public Access from day one and understood your sense of humor. You are one of the few people who do not just complain about problems, but you seek to do your part to correct problems in our city.  You are brave and a leader for more people than you know.  Please continue your work in whatever form you think can be most effective. You are so intelligent, charismatic and influential that I hope you do not remove yourself from the social landscape. I personally work for in digital electronics so if you ever need help with anything technological, feel free to contact me.(Be it website development, bandwith issues or internet questions).....do not hesitate to question me...of course free of charge. Don't fade out and think you can't still make a difference. Hang in there..you are a champion of the working class and you MUST continue to stay in the game. Anyway I can help you let me know and best of luck in you going forward with your mission.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment