Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've been following your work and I appreciate the things that you do for the residents of the City of Los Angeles.

From Zuma's Inbox: (ZumaDogg@Gmail.com)

Here's a message that went a long with a PayPal donation, today.
Nice to see a combo of prayers AND PayPal. - ZD

Message: Hey ZD, just a little something, I hope it helps. I've been
following your work since the election and I appreciate the things that
you do for the residents of the City of Los Angeles. Please keep up the
good work.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you to keep pushing forward but
just know that as long as you are doing what is right, Light (Good)
always defeats darkness (evil).

May the Lord Bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon
you, be gracious to you and grant you peace Amen.

I'll be praying for you.


[ZD said..."Too kind!"]
http://ZumaTimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment